January 20, 2013

Still Not Dead. Pages 5 & 6 Up, News Below!

If you'd like to get this page as a HD wallpaper, please donate a minimum of $1 to earthboundcomic@gmail.com via paypal. Make sure you put "wallpaper" in your subject and the size of wallpaper you'd like.

Ok,  the good news: if everything goes as hoped I should have my BA by the end of next spring. The bad news is that I'm taking 16 units and working part time this semester. Earthbound is not going on hiatus. Rather, I am stating here that I reserve the right to update whenever I have the time and energy to create new pages. I hope you'll all check back occasionally for any updates. You can get update alerts by following us on twitter or tumblr (links above) Thanks so much for sticking with me through this! Love you guys! *hugs*

No comments: